Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, if that's your bag.

Well, have made it through the retail madness - sold books, and books, and a lot of my favourites, which is always nice. Also managed to "deliver" my novella to Keith Stevenson today, not too fond of it at the moment, but now, with some enforced distance ahead, I'm sure I'll be callous enough to cut and cut and make sensible in February. So, huzzah.

Just finished writing the jokes for the Christmas Crackers tomorrow. If any of you know me, well, you'll know how lame they are. They're of the bad pun variety, eg. Why did the Television have fingers? It was digital.

Yes, they're that bad!

Now, have yourself a merry and safe Christmas - if that's what you're into.

2 comments:

Zen Quill said...

And a Merry One to you and yours. May the force be with you.

Cheers,

(I actually laughed at that digital joke...)

Tim said...

Actually, I kinda liked the Christmas Jokes this year.