Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ennea & "Αλογάκια του Λούνα Παρκ"

My story "Carousel" has found a third reprint, this time at Ennea, the SF/comic supplement of Greek Newspaper Eleftherotypia. Can't tell you how thrilled I was to find this out. This is the second language this story has been translated into, and probably the version that has been read by more readers than any other - pity I can't read Greek.

Ennea is definitely a market worth checking out, and I quote:

Have always in mind that we are always open to new submissions (from 500 - 2.500 words). We do not publish any more, but rarely, longer stories in installments. Strictly Science Fiction stories, no Fantasy or Terror.) As we need a new story every week we would be grateful if you could "spread the word around" to your fellow authors.

You can sub the stories to ANGELOS MASTORAKIS at angmst@enet.gr

What have you got to lose, on a reprint sub, but the time it takes to send an email?

Oh, and thanks to Nick Mamatas (who wouldn't know me from a bar of soap) who first mentioned this market on his blog. With this, and (possibly) another sale in works, I owe him a beer or two. Spread the wealth I say.

No comments: