Thursday, August 21, 2008

The novel is done

and sitting in a post box. I'm giving myself tomorrow off, to read, and ruminate. Tonight I treated myself to BG's Razor, which I had been very much looking forward to, and was something of a return to form for the series after a pretty lacklustre season 3. Neat mosaic story telling, explosions, and lots of sweaty people scowling at each other in space - how can you beat that?


The house is quiet, but for dogs scratching at fleas, and Cosmo stomping into the study, and I'm still basking in the finished, and posted, a book glow: which should last until I wake up in the middle of the night and remember all the other stuff I have to do.


Ah, but what you going to do, eh?

Cosmo considering something (possibly a prowler) outside my study window, or, perhaps, just contemplating the substance of a word as first read in my copy of Chambers.

1 comment:

tanaudel said...

Such a sweet sketch - Cosmo's pose is so easily readable.