Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Week that Wasn't (Endlessly, He Said)

Not exactly the most productive of weeks, though I am nursing a few stories in the back of my skull, and have the seed of a novel that I may have time to work on towards the end of the year. My Cosmos story Delivery should be out in the next couple of weeks. This is the most skiffy story I've written in the past twelve months or so, and certainly the most straightforward, I'll be interested to see what people think of it.

Currently finishing up my kid's book (work) titled The World's a Stage - which has taken me far longer than I thought it would, but there have been reasons beyond my control for that - received some extremely helpful feedback on it this week, which I think will see it a much tighter more psychologically insightful tale.

Enjoying a Carlton Mid with my blogging this evening (not a bad mid-strength beer that still tastes like beer), and listening to AFI - my guiltiest of misery-angst-anthemic-rock-pop pleasures. Not a bad way to shuffle along into the night at all.

No comments: