Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, and then there's this

I'm just two thirds through a spit and polish of a new novel: Death Most Definite.

I finished it a couple of weeks ago, well the almost "final" draft - while I let my Players first draft sit and grow a little distant. Now I'm just doing the line stuff, should be done in a couple of days, which is excellent, because I am itching to get back to the Players (and some short stories that have been burning a hole in my backbrain). I'm actually really enjoying the read through, I'm not sure what that means, but it has to be sort of good, right?

Oh, and then there's this. I'm very nervous about this, in fact: I have an idea of where I want to take the story, but we'll see. Once I get the novel finished.

Is there anything more fun than writing?

No comments: