Friday, March 07, 2008

Dreaming Again

I've seen this about, but haven't posted it here. Here's the table of contents for the new Jack Dann anthology Dreaming Again. I'm really pleased to be in this one, and I think The New Deal is one of the best things I've ever written.

I don't know how much more short fiction I'm going to be writing, I'm working on a few things, but most of my energy is going into longer works now. Nah, who am I kidding, short stories are just so much fun to write (and I'd certainly like to crack the ton* before I hit 40)

Anyway, it's due out in July.

Introduction: Dreaming Again
JACK DANN

Old Friends
GARTH NIX

A Guided Tour In the Kingdom of the Dead
RICHARD HARLAND

This Is My Blood
BEN FRANCISCO and CHRIS LYNCH

Nightship
Kim Westwood

The Fooly
TERRY DOWLING

Neverland Blues
ADAM BROWN

The Jacaranda Wife
A. G. SLATTER

The Constant Past
SEAN MCMULLEN

The Forest
KIM WILKINS

Robots and Zombies, Inc.
LUCY SUSSEX

This Way to the Exit
SARA DOUGLASS

Grimes and the Gaijin Daimyo
A. BERTRAM CHANDLER

Lure
PAUL COLLINS

The Empire
SIMON BROWN

Lakeside
CHRISTOPHER GREEN

Trolls’ Night Out
JENNY BLACKFORD

The Rest Is Silence
AARON STERNS

Smoking, Waiting For the Dawn
JASON NAHRUNG

The Lanes of Camberwell
CECILIA DART-THORNTON

Lost Arts
STEPHEN DEDMAN

Undead Camels Ate Their Flesh
JASON FISCHER

Europa
CECILY SCUTT

Riding On the Q-ball
ROSALEEN LOVE

In From the Snow
LEE BATTERSBY

The Lost Property Room
TRUDI CANAVAN

Heere Be Monsters
JOHN BIRMINGHAM

Purgatory
ROWENA CORY DANIELLS

Manannan’s Children
RUSSELL BLACKFORD

The Fifth Star in the Southern Cross
MARGO LANAGAN

Twilight in Caeli-Amur
RJURIK DAVIDSON

Paradise Design’d
JANEEN WEBB

The New Deal
TRENT JAMIESON

Conquist
DIRK STRASSER

The Last Great House of Isla Tortuga
PETER M. BALL

Perchance To Dream
ISOBELLE CARMODY


*published that is, not just written, have easily done that by now.

No comments: