Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick 2

Well, I spoke too soon.

This sore throat thing seems to be finally coming to an end, no more the sensation of someone pressing a thumbtack into my tonsils, whilst someone else less than gently jiggles my brain with a whisk. Now just a headache and a scratchy throat.

Perhaps, tomorrow, the headache will be gone too.

At the rewriting stage of the first book of The Players (my Australia Council Grant Series). Just messing around with chapter lengths and pacing, pretty pleased with how it's all hanging together - when I'm not wondering if it isn't the worst thing I've ever written, ah, vacillation surely it is the most joyous part of the whole writing process.

Anyway, we'll see. Should have it ready to hit some readers by the middle of March.

No comments: