Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fictional Characters Claim Lost Shimmaron Best Children's Series

Don and Judy live in an apartment in Brisbane. They're just like everyone else, except they're fictional.

They have three kids, Donald jnr (8), Olive (10) and Sally (12). All three of them love the Lost Shimmaron books. Even Don (snr) and Judy can't get enough.

"It's hard being fictional," said Don (snr). "My fictional degrees meant I couldn't practice medicine outside of a novel. Still, the job at the plant pays the bills. If I didn't have the Lost Shimmaron books to entertain me, I don't know what I would do."

The kids couldn't agree more. "In the real world, no one has adventures. I mean the school bus doesn't even travel through time and space, though it did travel through Mrs Jensen's dog," said Donald (jr). "Thank goodness for the Lost Shimmaron, the adventures within their pages are much less messy."

No comments: