Friday, December 14, 2007

Shiny is Here, being all Shiny

So Shiny is here, containing:

The Goats Are Going Places by Tina Connolly
Cracks by Trent Jamieson
Blurred Horizons by Bren MacDibble

As well as a review section written by Tansy Rayner Roberts

I'm quite pleased with Cracks. So here's what I am going to do, if you buy a copy of Shiny and email me* at teacupthrenody at hotmail.com I will send you another story. You can have your pick of Persuasion (No, not the Jane Austen one, the Trent one...it's not as good) which has scored me quite a few honorable mentions (basically stories that year's best editors liked, but not enough to publish again. Gee, I'm selling that one), Slow & Ache (which won an Aurealis award, read it and wonder why) or Clockwork (which was an honorable mention for an AA).

Hell, if there's a story you want to read that I've published, but you couldn't get your hands on, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Now, I'm just going to sit back and let the emails flood in.

Where's my pipe? :-)

No comments: