Monday, December 10, 2007

New Story on the Horizon, Captain.

Just emailed back the edits on my story Cracks. You should be able to read it soon at Shiny. I really, really love this story. I loved Small Change, but this story is a little more me, it's a teensy bit bleak, though. I do write stories that aren't about death, just not that many of them.

Oh, and for a bit of fun, check out the fantastical(true) bio I wrote of Tansy Rayner Roberts here, not at all bleak. And don't forget to donate some money to ASIF while you're, there, it's a really, really worthwhile review site.

Talking about reviews*. Rich Horton said some lovely things about Zahir 14 in the latest ed of Locus magazine, and about my story Harden Reflects on the Dark Arts and His Wife in particular. My favourite bit was: His love for her is convincingly portrayed -- and his reaction to her death is believable and utterly sad.

Which is what I was aiming for.


*what a neat segue way

No comments: