Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Small Change

That's the name of the YA short story I have in the upcoming and inaugural edition of Shiny.

You can check out an extract here and extracts of the other stories, all of which I am sure are going to be excellent, here . I am extremely fond of Small Change. So do yourself a world of good and subscribe, now, now, now, now, now!

As an aside, I found the whole editorial process to be a delight.

And once you do that go here, and buy the next edition of Zahir (14)*, where you'll be able to experience my story Hardeen Reflects on the Dark Arts and his Wife. It's part of a quiet, reflective (and slightly bleak) sequence of stories that are ostensibly about wizards in Brisbane.




*available any day now and, while you're at it, why not subscribe to the magazine?

No comments: