Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Way to rub it in, guys!

Well, ROR's over, missed it, but if you want an idea what it was like check out here and here. Just the thing to read when you've gotten stuck in chapter 4, and you've realised, sure, you've got giant sharks, and some lovely building tension, but you don't have a clue in hell as to what your characters are actually doing, and why they're doing it.

I'm never going to forgive myself for missing ROR, because, quite simply, a better writing group you couldn't hope for: they're as close to family as I have outside of my family. If I ever miss another one may all my toes drop off and be eaten by unicorns.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Hey T just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying your short story collection it gives me an interesting insight into the world that is Trent. Strange how you can know someone even be related and yet know so little of their inner world. I'm proud of you and glad to call you brother, congratulations on the story sold!

Trent Jamieson said...

Hey Jade,

Thanks, inner worlds are odd places, I can't say I really understand my own, let alone anyone elses'.

Good luck on your test tomorrow, sis.