Monday, March 05, 2007

Oh, but it's been quiet here.

But that's because I've been writing, redrafting my novel, the sad old thing that's been tottering around, but now seems to have a bit of heft to it, and finishing short stories, and researching the new one. I've actually been productive, which may or may not be a good thing but you take your chances, and I'm having fun, so I'll call it a good thing.

I'm sort of between careers for the next couple of months, which is giving me a lot of time to get words down, and I was worried that I didn't have the required discipline to actually get the words down. Well, so far so good.

Which is about all you're going to get from me, because I'm not too big a fan of writing about the process. I prefer the process itself, and I prefer to write, however overenthusiastically, about what I'm reading. Talking of which Peter Watt's "Blindsight" is really good.

One of the things I want to do is play around with blogger, see what I can do with it, which may be a bad thing too. But we'll see. Oh yes we will.

No comments: