Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ricky Gervais, and what do YOU find funny

Everyone has a different idea of what is funny, or who is funny for that matter. I think I'm hilarious, but some people disagree – the idiots.

Ricky Gervais, is just one of the funniest comedians around, and has certainly helped me through some of the tougher parts of this year. I loved the Office, adored the Extras, and his stand up is a joy.

Word to the comedians, I say. Without Ricky Gervais, Larry David, and the creators of Arrested Development and Scrubs, I very much doubt I would have made it through 2006 with most of my sanity intact.

What do you find funny? Is there anything I'm missing out on?

And if no-one responds to this post, well, you gotta laugh haven't ya.

For starters I find people who think they're funny, but aren't, hilarious - basically that covers my arse.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Some of my favourites that I've bought on DVD:

The Micallef Program
The League of Gentlemen
I am Not an Animal

Trent Jamieson said...

I love the Micallef Program. Never got into the others, there's something about LoG that I find too disturbing.

kara said...

i agree whole heartedly the micallef POGRAM was hilarious but i'm much more funny...

Anonymous said...

Currently i find "Tripping the Rift", an animated sci-fi show damn funny. It's pretty low brow and takes a shot at all scifi shows that have come before it, but it makes me laugh

ToddBo