Friday, September 22, 2006

Trentonomicon hits the ton, and becomes Trentontonicon

Well, this is the hundredth post. Who'd have thunk it, eh. It's my last one for for a while, heading off to NZ – and, no I haven't started Prador Moon, okay, maybe, but just the first page.

Big word to my mate, Leon, who is getting married while I'm away, which reminds me, I forgotten to get him a wedding present, bugger. Um, Leon, I'll get you a hobbit, they make good coffee tables. May you and Marie have a wonderful day.

So much to do, so little time. Why the hell am I blogging, and why do I suddenly feel like working on my novel?

2 comments:

Leon of Leichhardt said...

Thanks Trent.

Have fun in In Zid. Will send you some photos.

Leon

Heather said...

Hi Trent,

Just stumbled onto this. You're blogging... whoop!

I can't really explain why you want to work on your novel, but I can say it happened to me, too, at about the same time, so it must be a Capricorn/Neptune/saturn conjunction thing. ;-)

Hi to Diana.

xx