Sunday, July 23, 2006

What a wonderful sort of weekend.

I rarely have such serene weekends*. It consisted of hanging out with the lovely d, wine, walking, writing, and wanking on about music, and other bloggerly stuff. My left leg, which had me a virtual cripple two weeks ago, is now completely better - I walked four kilometres today, not counting a quick trip down to the shop, without even a twinge.

I love walking, and not being able to walk down to the train or for a coffee at more than a limping crawl was beginning to depress me terribly.

It’s also a lot easier to write when you’re not in pain; writing when your body isn’t functioning well sucks.



*which isn’t to say that my weekends are usually crammed with excitement, just that they’re rarely as blissfully relaxing.

No comments: