Monday, July 17, 2006

Graph's are Math

I've discovered that I am extremely crap at writing synopses. This is disappointing. I like to think that I'm good, well, at least passable at most things - except mathematics, oh, and most sports, and mathematics. Synopses must, in part, be mathematical. Well, everything is math, to a degree, and I think my skill level exists on a level proportionate to the mathematical nature of the task.






Now this is a very badly constructed graph, but that makes sense, because graphs are math.


And how bad is "Neighbours" lately - well, it's always been bad, but lately I can hear the bad acting from the other room.

3 comments:

Deb Soukup said...

I, too suck at writing synopses! I also REALLY suck at maths. Now I can see that they must be connected. What an 'AH HA" moment. This day just keeps getting better and better. First this revelation and now it has started to rain. Just call me Morticia - Love grey skies and the patter of rain. Perfect writing weather.

Trent Jamieson said...

I'm glad that I could help.

Who doesn't love grey days? Rainy weather has been so infrequent of late that my pets are actually confused by the rain falling from the sky.

Deb Soukup said...

Perhaps the rain has been withehld from us so we will appreciate water and not waste it. I know I appreciate every wonderful drop.

I wrote a haiku once about water...

Rain falls, gifted from god, wealth beyond belief, this earth's one true treasure.