Thursday, July 06, 2006

And, regarding Hugh Cook...

my brother Travis directed me to Hugh's blog which directed me to this webpage. Check it out.

Thanks, Travis. You were holding out on me, bro. I would have appreciated this much sooner.

Also, fellow ROR writer, Maxine Mcarthur has a new webpage. It's very pretty, and it's here.

On the ROR front it looks like we're getting together in March or April next year, which means I have to write a new novel by then. Well, by the end of the year. Yup, easy. I'd write three novels just to hang out with Team ROR. And, since I've been sitting on three novels I think I might.*


*Okay this is just me trying to be a big man, but when you're the least successful member of such a wonderful group you have to talk the talk

3 comments:

Tansy said...

Least successful, pfft.

A new Trent novel, yummy!

I'm gonna have Aufleur/The Creature Court/Power&Majesty ready (she stated boldly) which is why, of course, I started writing my fairy godmother YA novel this week.

Hawk Alfredson said...

Hi Trent,

Just found this site. Thanks for
using the image "Ozone Ooze Zone Zoo Zoom" for the cover of RFTS.
Any way I can get a copy of this
one from either you or Sean Wallace?

Thanks,

Hawk.

email: hawkalfredson@mail.com

Trent Jamieson said...

Hi Tansy,

That's the way to do it. I started my new thing today, well I think it's the start of a novel - we'll just see what it wants to do.

Hi Hawk,

Thanks. I hope you got my email.