Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Unwriting Continues - and some waffling, but not too much.

My unwriting muscles are developing nicely, words are being unwritten with increasing ease. I am also unreading for at least half an hour a day. It's a Zen thing.

Blogs are fascinating beasts. I'm still not quite sure where I'm taking this, I look at the blogs which I enjoy the most and they're all different, and they all fill a certain niche. An enthusiastically rudderless blog is my aim, but you can't force these things. Hoping to get some interviews up soon.

Btw there's another review of ASIM 22 here. Kind of a mixed review. Reviews are funny things, as a writer, I'm pretty ambivalent about them, because I always agree with the negative ones of my work, and find the positive ones rather suspect. By the time a story's been published I've normally moved on, I don't like reading my work once it's in print - it makes my skin crawl in fact. The story's dead to me, it's the ones still struggling to get on to the page that excite me.

Back to the old unwriting.

No comments: